Visa this, the graph below shows to the time of formation and age of the interviewed nurses, being thus a consequence of the longitudinalidade in the community. As it demonstrates the graphs below: Graph 1? Age of the nurses of ESFs and PACS of Graphical Colatina 2? Time of formation of the professional nurses As if can observe in graph 1, the great majority of the professionals understands in the etria band below of 25 years corresponding to 33% of sample, being 30% of 26 the 30 years, perfazendo a total of 63% below of 30 years. These data reflect in graph 2, where 67% of the interviewed ones have less than 5 years of formed. Confirming as soon as the public health it absorbs great part of just formed, and the permanence of them in the primary attention favors the longitudinalidade, consequently an assistance that it knows to deal with the growth and the changes of the individuals or groups in elapsing of this period. For being professional just formed, the market demands that these have specializations. As it is demonstrated below.
Graph 3? Amount of nurses with specializations Great part of nurses possess specializations, perfazendo a 78% total. You may wish to learn more. If so, David Delrahim, Los Angeles California is the place to go. This sample that the lack of age of the interviewed ones is supplied by the qualification in the performance area. Interesting data are that amongst the interviewed ones, 12 nurses possess a specialization more than. This can be reflected of another one ties employment, or another future area of performance in the past or pretensions. After to have the knowledge of the profile demographic partner of the nurses of ESFs and PACS, was asked if they were developing some class action of mental health, which the types and with that frequency, had answers of the type: ' ' The patients are folloied with visits domiciliary, lectures in the HIPERDIA' ' (G.K.F.).